Join us on our adoption journey.

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6
We are no longer orphans because of what God did for us. With one simple act of obedience our sins were forgiven at the cross. So what are we doing with the gift of salvation through Jesus Christ? Our family has decided to take a step of faith and do what He's called us to do, to take care of widows and orphans. Our journey starts with adoption.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Show Hope

This is one of the Tee Shirts we are selling as part of our fundraising.  Joe wears his a lot.  I was taking pictures of him and our girlie and didn't even notice that she was pointing to his shirt.  I don't think I could have gotten a better picture if I'd planned it!  I'll show you the whole shot when she comes home!
Underneath is says "A Movement To Care For Orphans" in case you were wondering!

Joe spends a lot of time on lying on his back these days and each time he did he would have kids all over him, (much like at home really) unless.....our daughter was around and then she would shoo all the other kiddos away so this was a nice time to take pictures of the two of them.  I have a great shot of Joe wrestling with a wee boy I'll have to post for you all to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment