Thank you for praying for us, for supporting us, for wrapping your arms around our family and encouraging us. Thank you Church family for being the hands and feet of Christ and for being an example to those who are lost and dying. We truly do need each other and I'm so thankful to God for placing us in such a wonderful Church family.
We've had so many outpourings of love I can't even begin to name them all.
- All the donations for the Orphanage have been a blessing to our family and I know will be a blessing to the Orphanage also.
- The prayers that are going up for us. Thank you Pastor Nick for today!
- The offers for any help that we need before and while we're gone.
- For the day off last week so I could get some things done. You know who you are and how much you mean to me!
- For dinner and prayer tomorrow night.
- For all your interest and support, it means a lot.
Trusting in Him because He is the all sufficient and sovereign God of the universe.