Join us on our adoption journey.

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6
We are no longer orphans because of what God did for us. With one simple act of obedience our sins were forgiven at the cross. So what are we doing with the gift of salvation through Jesus Christ? Our family has decided to take a step of faith and do what He's called us to do, to take care of widows and orphans. Our journey starts with adoption.

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Worst Blogger EVER

Okay so you don't have to make me feel better, I know I'm the worst blogger in the world but I do have good intentions.  And today I'm just dropping you a line to let you know that, Yes indeed, we are all still alive.  I will give you all an update, but not today.


No comments:

Post a Comment